Thursday, February 14, 2013

February American Ink

Around 15 regulars meet once a month and we are asked to bring a food, make and take or a swap.  Most of us usually bring two of those items.  Mostly I bring the last two since I can never think of a food to bring until I'm there and then I think "why didn't I think of that?"  The first card was the make and take everyone put together using Spring Sampler stamps from the Spring Catalog and paper from Sunshine and Sprinkles DSP.  I just love everything in that new catalog and can't get my hands on those goodies fast enough.  On the second card which was my swap I punched the girl whales out of the Clearlits Die Happy Whale which is in the new catalog.  Aren't they cute?  The paper was a DSP from the SAB Sycamore Street.  I put the words together from the Fabulous Phrases stamp set.


No comments:

Post a Comment